Who are AQR
AQR was established as TCA Consultants Ltd in 1989. We have evolved into one of the world's leading edge international test publishers and business consultancies. AQR now offers a range of innovative and accessible psychometric tests, tools and development programmes, designed to enable the very best performance from people and organisations.
In recent years AQR has expanded within the UK. AQR products and services are also available in more than 40 countries around the world: AQR products are translated into several languages enabling them to be used by more than 75% of the world's population.
AQR has developed close working relationships with Dr Peter Clough Former Head of Psychology at the University of Hull, the Institute of Leadership and Management and View Assessments Inc. of Canada (one of North Americas leading developers of occupational tests).
So what do we offer?
AQR's goal is to make high quality psychometric tools and measures available more widely to managers and human resource professionals around the globe. Psychometric measures offer considerable value to managers in helping them to make better decisions about people. This means ensuring that AQR's measures are:
• Easy to understand by both users and test takers
• Designed to be easy to administer & manage
AQR measures are designed to support quality feedback to the test taker and that test users are:
• Adequately trained to use these tools at a reasonable cost
• Supported in their use
So what makes us unique?
AQR has developed a highly focused range of psychometric measures and instruments designed to enable:
• Individuals at all levels to perform better–particularly in management and leadership development
• Organisations to perform better Carefully designed valid and reliable instruments enable the user to carry out two key tasks:
• Diagnostic work. To assess current state about key areas of skills, behaviour and performance. This enables better decisions to be made about people. It also enables interventions to be directed more accurately and therefore more effectively.
• Measure change or progress.
Why are AQR measures different?
• Extremely easy to use – fully on-line operation, automatically generates expert reports
• Make full use of new technology. All feature Databases, allowing data to be accessed and reused in a variety of useful ways.
• Training – either BPS Level A/B or comprehensive 1 or 2 day programmes for each measure
• Comparatively inexpensive to use – no annual licence fee – cost is on a per use basis
• High quality – they are developed to attend to real and common issues for most organisations – they all add real and measurable value.