Licensed User Training
Prevue/Prevue for Careers Licensed User training
This programme is designed to provide trainers, coaches and managers with a basic overview of psychometrics, to understand the applications of the measure, the Prevue scales and what they measure, its context, benchmarks and administration of the measure. Attendance is a requirement before purchasing and using Prevue (unless a BPS Level A & B qualification is held)
The programme includes a comprehensive workbook which as well as providing useful reference material contains exercises and guidance on use of the measure, feedback and potential interventions. All participants will complete the Prevue assessment as part of the preparation for the programme.
Introduction to psychometrics
- What are psychometrics?
- Key issues – Normative vs. Ipsative
- Key issues – Reliability, Validity & Adverse Impact
- Composition of the Norm group
- Common Issues
What does Prevue measure?
- Important concepts – Big 5, critical reasoning
- Prevue – Abilities Scales
- Prevue – Interest Scales
- Prevue – Personality Scales
Prevue – Benchmarking
- Detailed description – why important
- How they are developed and used
Prevue - Reports
- Describe reports and their uses
Prevue - Features & applications
- Capability for remote working
- Setting up accounts
- Testing applicants
- Creating Benchmarks
- Generating Reports
Interpretation of Reports
- Follow up
Prevue for Careers (PfC)
- The Report & LPG
The programme is designed to run as a One Day Workshop. Open programmes are held at our office monthly and at venues around the country – please contact us or check Events page for latest dates.
For Larger groups in-house programmes can be arranged – please contact us for details