Licensed User Training
MTQ48 Licensed User Training
This programme is designed to enable trainers, coaches and managers to understand the model of mental toughness, how to measure it, and how to use the model and the measure in their work. Attendance is a requirement before purchasing and using MTQ48.
The programme includes a comprehensive workbook which as well as providing useful reference material contains exercises and guidance on use of the measure, feedback and potential interventions. All participants will complete MTQ48 as part of the preparation for the programme.
Introduction to Mental Toughness
- The 4 C’s Model – understanding the scales
- Implications for the workplace and elsewhere
Introduction to Psychometrics
- Normal Distribution and sten scores
- Validity and Reliability
- Good practice for using psychometrics
Measuring Mental Toughness
- Using the MTQ48
- Generating and using MTQ48 reports
- Meter Management
- Good practice to providing feedback
- Introduction to interventions used for Mental Toughness Development
- Employee development
- Organisational development
- Education, sports, health, social work etc
- Creating unique training programmes
Its Relationship with Other Concepts
- Emotional intelligence
- Positive psychology - happiness
The Philosophy of Mental Toughness
- Is it important for everyone?
One Day Version - For those who have a basic understanding of psychometrics and have used a reputable measure in the past and have evidenced training in handling feedback and/or a coaching or training qualification at Level 5 or above.
Two Day Version - Expanded version for those who need opportunity for practice at interpretation of reports and in handling feedback.
Open programmes are held at our office monthly and at venues around the country – please contact us or check Events page for latest dates.
For Larger groups in-house programmes can be arranged – please contact us for details