360 Assessment Tools
360 degree feedback enables an individual to be rated on their performance by people who know something about them and their work. The advantage is each source can provide a different perspective on the individual’s skills, attributes and other job relevant characteristics and thus help to build up a richer, more complete and accurate picture than could be obtained from any one source.
360 degree feedback is playing a growing role in organisations through its ability to provide structured, in-depth information about current performance and in identifying areas for development both for the organisation and the individual employees. Professionally managed, 360 assessment increases individual self-awareness, and as part of a strategic organisational process can promote:
- Increased understanding of the behaviours required to improve both individual and organisational effectiveness
- More focused development activities, build around the skills and competencies required for successful organisational performance
- Increased involvement of people at all levels of the organisation
- Increased individual ownership for self-development and learning
- Increased familiarity with the implications of the cultural or strategic change AQR 360°
The online process is designed to be very easy to use. It is intuitive and supported by clear on screen instructions. The AQR 360 provides access to the AQR Competency Framework which includes a range of 38 competencies around 8 key themes:
MANAGING PEOPLE (MANAGER)
MENTAL TOUGHNESS – MTQ48
LEADERSHIP STYLE – ILM72
There is also an option to upload a bespoke competency framework. We are also able to work with the organisation to develop a framework tailored to their requirements In either case the user selects the units they want to compile the questionnaire. The questionnaire is formed automatically and ready to use. The assessee nominates assessors by email and the rest of the process is automated.
AQR has also developed a range of frameworks and database items designed for use in specific sectors:
- Civil Society (Third Sector) 360° Uses a generic competency framework developed with the University of East London under the expert guidance of Dr Jonathan Passmore & leading 3rd sector organisations.
- Social Housing Sector 360° Uses a generic competency framework developed by Asset Skills based on the National Housing Federation’s framework.
- AQR ILM 360° Designed for use by ILM Centres with learners. Items are based on selected ILM units at Level 3 and 5 Click for further information on AQR 360 Assessment tools