AQR Licensed User Programmes
This workshop takes you through the content of the programme in such a way as to prepare the delegate to train others in the use of Mental Toughness and the MTQ48 measure in a variety of applications. Accompanied by tutor notes and interactive discussions, this programme aims to provide the trainer with the knowledge, skills and tools to train others in Mental Toughness Development interventions by providing a practical understanding of:
- The importance of Mental Toughness, how to assess it and apply it in the workplace
- The nature of challenge and the sources of stress and pressure – and the consequences for your performance and wellbeing
- Your individual strengths and development needs in dealing with stressors, pressure and challenges
- Introduction to Tools and techniques designed to help people to deal effectively with stressors, pressures and challenges – and the opportunity to practice them. These help people to perform to the best of their abilities irrespective of the circumstances in which they find themselves
- How to create and sustain effective plans to perform to the best of your ability and to manage stress
This programme is designed to enable trainers, coaches and managers to understand the model of mental toughness, how to measure it, and how to use the model and the measure in their work. Attendance is a requirement before purchasing and using MTQ48.
This programme is designed to enable trainers, coaches and managers to use the model and the measure in their work – and to do so with leadership models of their choice. Attendance is a requirement before purchasing and using ILM72.
To make your reservation for the programmes and for further information please email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org